If you want to help get the word out about Toyota’s disastrous relationship with the Trump administration, here are ways you can make an impact:
- Hit social media, and let everyone know. Toyota’s Facebook is here, Toyota’s twitter is here, and you can leave reviews on your local Yelp page.
- Sign the petitions calling on Toyota to drop the suit against California’s clean air laws.
- Record a personal video explaining how you feel about Toyota’s alignment with the Trump administration, and send it to us. We’ll distribute across our social platforms.
- Urge your local dealership to sign the letter of support for California’s emissions laws.
- Start a Toyota Loves Trump group in your area, and lead a protest against a local dealership.
- Show some online love to California, Governor Gavin Newsom, and the state’s boycott of Toyota purchases.
- Get your own “Toyota Loves Trump” sticker. We’ll send it right to you (while supplies last)!